Grid-Tie Systems (MicroFIT ready)
All our grid-tie systems meet the domestic content required by the Ontario Power Authority (OPA) under the microFIT program and qualifying PV systems will receive $0.802 per kWhr. We offer a wide variety of systems based on both string and micro-inverter technology. We will size your system to your budget as well as the space limitations of your property. All of these systems are based on established, brand name products.
Here are examples of some of our systems:
1. 700W (includes 4 x Sharp 175W panels and a SMA 700W inverter)
2. 2376W (includes 12 x Sharp 198W panels and a Xantrex 2.8W inverter)
3. 3564W (includes 18 x Sharp 198W panels and a Xantrex 3.3W inverter)
4. 4752W (includes 24 x Sharp 198W panels and a Xantrex 5.0W inverter)
5. 9504W (includes 48 x Sharp 198W panels and 2 x Xantrex 5.0W inverters)
We also offer solutions using Sunnyboy, Fronius, Outback, and Enphase inverters. These inverters offer a minimum warranty of 10 years.
With the addition of the Enphase mirco-inverters, we now offer a product that maximizes the output of the solar array under partial shading conditions and allows monitoring the output of each solar module.