Vitola 200Back to section Boilers household
Highest quality and top performance - this is what the Vitola 200 offers. With its biferral heat exchanger surface, the Vitola 200 sets a new standard, which has written heating history. The heat exchanger surface has a decisive advantage compared to conventional heating surfaces.
The benefits at a glance:
- Specifically designed for modulating boiler water temperatures without low limit. The biferral heat exchanger surface made of cast iron and steel provides for high operational reliability and a long service life.
- Low-emission combustion burner (oil- or gas-fired) and optimized combustion chamber geometry.
- Extremely economical and environmentally friendly through modulating boiler water temperature; the boiler switches off completely when no heat is required.
- Reliable heat transfer due to wide water jackets and large water content.
- Highly effective boiler insulation for negligible standby losses.
- Easy installation and start-up: all Viessmann burners are factory tested and adjusted to the rated output.
Order Vitola 200
Or contact the seller
in section "Boilers household"